Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lucky Number 13

It's very rare that I ever say "I don't remember," mostly due to the fact that I seem to have an uncanny sense for remembering the minute details in nearly every event in my life. But, to me, it feels like the beginning of 2013 went by in a blur, faster than light and leaving not a single memory leading up to, at the most vague points, the first weekend of rehearsals for Scarborough in March.

Nothing. I remember nothing. But the events after that...I'll never forget. 2013 has been one of the most amazing years of my life. From running for National Office (and finishing my term as a State Officer), to graduating from Birdville, to my first day in school, the friendships I made (and even the ones I lost), I burned some pretty intense memories into my head for what I hope to be the rest of my years.

The first and ONLY time I will ever rep Burnt Orange (GO TROJANS!)

Working with my DECA best friend Caleb for the last time as a State Officer.

I got to bond with my Faire Brother, Topher

I worked with an amazing group of student leaders I'm proud to call my friends.
I went to prom with this Silly Panda.

At orientation, I made so many friends (including Morgan the crazy girl in front of me, who got engaged tonight. Congrats, girl, love ya!) 

I joined the fabulous Texas Collegiate DECA State Officer Team
Celebrated my one year anniversary with my best man.
and gained about 20 psuedo kids at my job in Justin.

Lastly, I made some pretty fantastic friends.

I am so grateful for the opportunities I was presented with in 2013. This has been such a fantastic year for me, despite its ups and downs, and I wouldn't have traded it for the world. I only hope that this year has been as kind to you, dear readers, how ever many or few of you there are, as it has been to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...