Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries

You may (or may not) have noticed in the postscript of my last blog that I am currently fangirling over Jane Austen. And pretty much anything related to her, her works, and the world she helped create.

So it comes as no surprise that one of my newest obsessions is this little thing called the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. What is the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, you may ask? Well, as any self-professed Austen nerd will tell you, it's only one of the best YouTube shows EVER. Seriously, just watch.












Maybe because this version of Elizabeth Bennet reminds me of myself (social media savvy, mass comm student with a crazy family, sounds about right), I relate so much more to her than to the book version, but this show had me literally rolling on the floor laughing at some of the outlandish things that happened. Despite reading the book, I was so not prepared for this version of Darcy. I finished the entire series in less than a week, and I have absolutely not one ounce of shame.

I just wanted a chance to share this little tidbit with you, my lovely readers. However few (or many) of you there are. If you have a series or show you think I should watch, leave it in the comments below!

Love,
Holly



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...